Wednesday, January 10, 2007

thoughts of the upmost importance...



ok...so ive started this blog off on a bit of a lathargic foot...my first post got a bit sappy and "deep" but i promise ill keep the mellow-dramatic whimsy to myself...or at least try...

id like to keep this in the vien of a photo-blog and keep from all the idealistic ventures in creative writting for myself, as to avoid future embarassment in case our paths ever do cross...

since i bought my very own (legally purchased) digital camera (panasonic LUMIX fx-01) a few months back ive been keeping it pretty busy whenever i can...mostly just pictures of random bullshit i come across in my day-to-day...along with keeping your expectations low, you should expect to see alot of my idiot firends being idiots, and maybe some artsy fartsy oppertunities i may come across while staying in either SF or albany...

No comments: